Friday, March 2, 2012

Motivation- Use Your Strengths Part 6



Without further ado, part 6! What are your strengths and how have they helped you?

Staying positive.  I try to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  It helps me to keep engaged, helps me with healing, and helps me work harder. 
 
If you write, there there are periods of time when all you hear is negativity- critiques, edits, rejection letters. One of the most important strengths an aspiring writer can have, in my humble experience, is the ability to stay focused on the positive, the hope that one day they will be successful.  One day there will be a yes, a positive review, a big advance, your work in print- and it will all be worth it.

How do you stay positive?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your musings :)