Friday, October 21, 2016

E-book Bargains (Free or Greatly discounted)


I've got several steals going on right now that I'd like to share with you. There is something for everyone who loves romance and magic- from edgy erotic urban, to sweet steampunk, to  sexy fairytales. If you enjoy vampires and werewolves, fallen angels and shape-shifters, or mythical woodland creatures you'll find it here. Enjoy!



My Paranormal romance/Urban Fantasy with erotic elements, Moonlight Calls is FREE on Smashwords (pretty much every format but Kindle) or 99 cents on Amazon (Kindle format). 




My Fantasy Romance/Steampunk Novel, Earth and Sky, is FREE on Smashwords (pretty much every format but Kindle) and 99 cents on Amazon (Kindle format) . 



And My Short Romantic Fairytale,Crow, is FREE on Smashwords
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your musings :)