Monday, May 4, 2020

Random Book Review- The Vale Chronicles, Joel Abernathy

It's been a while since I posted a book review, and I have to be honest, it's mostly because I haven't read anything lately that was more than just "okay," and really worth recommending.

BUT, the Vale Chronicles duology by Joel Abernathy was amazing. The first book is Puppet Master, and the second is Enemy Lover.

The characters are unique and interesting, the world and mythology are new and intriguing, and the love story(s) are bittersweet and a little twisted and just so perfect. There are only two books in the series, and it's complete. So you also get a good long read, without the fatigue that can set in when a series stretches out too long. You can check them out here.


The Vale Chronicles (2 Book Series) by  Joel Abernathy

1 comment:

  1. You were smart and got me to read Gryphon's Pride for free Now I'm hooked and loved it. You also boxed the series. Yes, I bought them even though I usually don't spend that much. Love the story so far.😊

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your musings :)