Thursday, April 2, 2020

Random Book (and author) Review- How to Vex a Vampire, Alice Winters


How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes Book 1) by [Winters, Alice]

Happy Thursday! I know I started out this year by saying I was going to post here more regularly but...well, you can just fill in the blanks. I'm sure you're well aware of the potential challenges to creativity right now.

I wanted to take a moment to share some some love, because I think we could all use a little fun escape right now! So I'm putting up a random book review!

When I came across this book I had no idea it was going to be so stinking funny. Since reading How to Vex a Vampire, I've started Ms. Winters' book Happy Endings next and let me tell you, so far it does not disappoint in the "oh my god I laughed so loud my daughter came to check on me to make sure I was okay" department.

If you like a good paranormal plot, that also includes so much stupid, snarky humor it's sometimes hard to breathe, then check this book (and her others) out! As a bonus, the main character has a disability, and this is perfectly written, earning big points in my mind (I'm biased that way, having worked in rehab for so long).

I hope you check out this author's work, and I hope you get a nice, deep, hard...laugh along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your musings :)