Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Jump! Move yourself forward one leap at a time!

April A to Z Blogging Challenge, hosted here.

My theme this year is exploring the link between mental health and creativity. See my stance on this here.



 J is for Jump    

When you are not feeling like the strongest version of yourself, you feel powerless. Fearful. You might see a goal ahead, but be afraid to take the collasal leap of faith needed to get there! Working on growing myself has made me more likely to jump into the abyss and trust that I'll either fly or survive the crash.

What have you been holding back from doing? Take that leap today...even if it's only a hop. Before you know it you'll be pole vaulting :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaye, I've been hoping to post more regularly on my blog...for years. Doing this challenge is helping me to understand that I don't have to write a 4-5 page research paper type post that is fully annotated and properly cited. I can write a 200 - 400 word post that is helpful and (hopefully) entertaining and that is just fine. So happy I'm doing the A to Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your musings :)