Sunday, June 3, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo Kickoff Weekend

Camp NaNo started this weekend (Friday, actually.)  My goal for this challenge is to complete my work in progress, Fallen, which was at 40,000 words at the start of the challenge.  So far I have been pretty pleased with my progress. I've laid down over 6,000 words since Friday, and will probably work on this more this evening.  At this pace I will finish Fallen by the end of June!

Is anyone else participating?

Hop on over and see my page at the camp website.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not officially taking part, but I'm doing something. I'm starting on my next novel, targeting it at 90,000 words and trying to complete it in 60 days. At 1500/day, it's a little slower than NaNo, but it's a longer push.

    At least June is a better month for it than November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! Sounds about like what I'm doing. I wrote about 40k last month and am hoping to get to 90k total with the challenge... but it might end up closer to 80k. Who knows :)

      Best of luck! What genre is you novel?

      Delete
  2. I really wanted to do this, but I felt like I couldn't commit. SO I'm doing it behind the scenes. :)

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your musings :)