Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some Stats

I just wanted to thank everyone who has stopped in to read, comment, or follow my infant blog.  I'm learning as I go, and you have all helped me reach (what to me are) exciting numbers.  Yesterday and today, I reached:

My 20th Follower
My 30th Post
And my 300th Page View

Sure they are small numbers to most- but it means a lot to me, as I was wondering if I would even be able to connect with anyone out there in the blogosphere... let alone post regularly for a sustained period of time. 


Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We all start somewhere. I've only been blogging for three months so am not much ahead of you. Good luck to you on your journey.

    Rhia from Five Minute Piece for Inspiration (about #802 on A to Z list).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your musings :)