Thursday, January 26, 2012

Introduction

 My vision (yes, I just used the word vision) for this site is that it will be  a place for aspiring authors, people who like books, and those that just have an interest in fantasy, romance, the paranormal, and all things quirky and weird.  I love variety- all you have to do is look at my movies or music list to see that my tastes are just a wee bit eclectic.  If you aren't a writer, that doesn't mean this isn't the place for you.  Maybe you just have a cool link or picture to share.  Maybe one of us writery people will find some inspiration from it.  Maybe we'll just enjoy the chance to get outside ourselves and connect with someone new (Socialization? Oh no!).
There isn't a lot here right now, but I plan to expand the blog over the weekend, so please come back soon! If you have a suggestion for content you would like to see, please let me know!
In the meantime, it's cold here and there is no snow on the ground. It kind of feels like this photobucket find:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your musings :)