Sunday, January 1, 2017

Random Book Review: The Magpie Lord Series, by K.J. Charles

It's been a while since I shared what I've been reading--and it's been a really mixed bag lately! Currently I'm re-reading Howl's Moving Castle... but I digress.

This post is about a wonderful little trilogy (with some related books I haven't read yet) that I found and had to share with the uninitiated.

Romance, magic, men in dashing suits, and a bit of horror... what more could a girl want?

I won't say much about this series other than to say I loved it. This author builds a wonderful world and some really interesting characters who's flaws make them even more endearing than their good points. I love flawed characters :)

Check  the books out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your musings :)