Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Conspiracy Theory

I stumbled upon a great source of inspiration today... in the form of conspiracy theories.  I was looking to research cursed objects for a book idea I have brewing, and that led me to this conspiracy theory site. Disclaimer: I do not endorse, or speak for any of this content.  There is at least one post there that is graphic in nature.

That said, I avoided the nasty stuff quite easily.  My search took me from cursed gemstones, to cursed paintings, to mummies on the titanic, to ley line theories.  It was a fun little jaunt, and I'm sure I will visit the site and others like it in the future. I've heard of people using Wikipedia for writing prompts- this is about 1,000 times more fun.

Even if you aren't a writer, you might want to check it out.  I thought the story of the mummy on the titanic was great reading.


1 comment:

I'd love to hear your musings :)