Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivation- Use Your Strengths Part 8

We have reached the last installment of this discussion.  The question (answered by a survivor of a severe injury):  What are your strengths and how have they helped you?

Knowledge calms my fears.  Humor helps too.

Short, sweet, and oh so true.  You can't be serious all the time.  Take a step back and laugh.  The journey to becoming a published author is, lets face it, down right absurd sometimes.  Just embrace the crazy.  

                                               

4 comments:

  1. Absurd! That's putting it mildly! Nice to meet you, Kaye. I'm a new follower via Alex Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this message, embrace the crazy! I'm visiting from Alex's IWSG! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great message, Kaye. I'm popping in from the IWSG. *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Waves Back* Sorry I failed yesterday :( But Great to meet you all !!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your musings :)